版主

纳金币
精华

活跃会员 荣誉管理 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-8-1 11:30:41 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

原文摘抄如下:

This week on Always On, we unbox the Samsung Galaxy Beam, whose slightly middling specs belie its party-trick secret. Plus, 3D print your own iPhone case, and robot sushi.

I have to put our Always On supervising producer, Eileen Rivera, on front street a little bit this week: that woman hates the Samsung Galaxy Beam. More accurately, she hates the cheeseball YouTube videos that promote the Beam's signature feature: its built-in pico projector. And I agree ... those ads are bad. Like, bad, bad.

But after spending some time playing with the Beam, I have to confess, I was kind of taken with its little parlor trick! I can't imagine using it often, unless it was for work, but it would certainly thrill the grandparents as a better way to show off kid pictures, and I suspect it might even brighten a party a bit! Eileen and I will have to agree to disagree on this one. Although, Jessica Dolcourt and our CNET review like it, too!

Also in today's episode, Sharon Vaknin brings back the hands-on, with an only slightly impractical how-to on 3D printing your own iPhone case. 3D printing is just so cool! In this case, she visits San Francisco's Tech Shop, where you can get some time with 3D programs and the in-house MakerBot printer to make whatever you can dream up. But stay until the end, where you'll find out how you can remotely 3D print your own items through various Web services. Or, if you're sleeping in a bed of money, you can buy your own MakerBot printer! I have to admit, I'm tempted.

Also this week, we have the first Web video anywhere of one of Willow Garage's amazing PR2 robots setting and clearing a table and serving a sushi dish. It sounds simple, but when you think about the mental and manual dexterity involved in recognizing and then manipulating things like dishes, utensils, glasses, and food items, and you see how hard the robot is "thinking" about the tasks, you realize we humans are lucky, lucky prehensile creatures.

Episode 8 is next week, and though it's technically our "season finale," we'll still be putting out episodes of Always On for the next four weeks with all new Mailbag segments and studio shoots, so check those out. And let us know what you think of the show in the comments; we'll have a month to shoot and tweak our format, and we want to keep getting better! E-mail us at always on at cnet dot com with story ideas, feedback, and pictures of yourself posing with robots. And stay tuned... next week, we torture-test an iPhone 4S!

在线的蹩脚翻译:

本周上始终,我们拆开Samsung Galaxy Beam,从中发现了它的帽子戏法。这里,我要告诉你的是,用3d打印机打造您自己的i​​Phone,就跟机器人做寿司一样。(无奈啊~)

我有监督生产者,艾琳·里维拉前面的街道上,一点点,我们一直把本周:那个女人恨三星Galaxy梁。更准确地说,她恨cheeseball的YouTube影片,促进梁的签名功能:它内置微型投影机。我同意...这些广告都是坏的。像,坏,坏。

但打梁花一些时间后,我不得不承认,我是小客厅把戏!经常使用它,除非它是工作,我无法想象,但肯定会激动的祖父母作为一种更好的方式来炫耀孩子的照片,我怀疑它甚至可能有点照亮一方!艾琳,我将不得不同意不同意就这一个。虽然杰西卡Dolcourt和我们的CNET科技资讯像它的审查,也!

另外,在今天的情节,沙龙Vaknin带回手中,只略微不切实际的三维打印您自己的i​​Phone情况如何。三维打印就是这么酷!在这种情况下,她参观旧金山的科技中心,在那里你可以得到一些3D程序和内部MakerBot打印机,不管你可以梦想。但停留,直到年底,在那里你会发现你如何可以通过各种Web服务的远程三维打印自己的项目。或者,如果你睡在床的钱,你可以买到自己MakerBot打印机!我不得不承认,我动心了。

这个星期,我们也有第一网络视频随时随地Willow Garage的令人惊叹的PR2的设置和清除表和服务寿司盘的机器人之一。这听起来简单,但时承认参与的精神和手巧,然后操纵菜肴,餐具,眼镜,和食品一样的东西,你想想,你看如何努力,机器人“思考”的有关任务,你就会意识到我们人类是幸运的,幸运的抓握生物。

第8集是下周,虽然在技术上是我们的“季节结局,”我们仍然将在未来四年所有新的邮包段和工作室芽周总是发作,所以检查出这些。并让我们知道你的显示在评论中认为,我们将有一个月的拍摄和调整我们的格式,我们希望越来越好!给我们发电子邮件CNET DOT COM总是与故事的想法,反馈,和自己的照片,冒充机器。和留调谐...下周,我们酷刑测试的iPhone 4S!

有没有高手啊,过来帮忙翻译翻译?
分享到: QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
转播转播0 分享淘帖0 收藏收藏0 支持支持0 反对反对0
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

2万

积分

资深设计师

纳金币
精华

最佳新人 活跃会员 热心会员 灌水之王 突出贡献

沙发
发表于 2012-8-3 17:58:17 |只看该作者
Web3D纳金网www.narkii.com
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

5万

积分

首席设计师

纳金币
精华

活跃会员 优秀版主 荣誉管理 论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2012-9-27 17:52:15 |只看该作者
哈哈,受教了。。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

5万

积分

首席设计师

纳金币
精华

活跃会员 优秀版主 荣誉管理 论坛元老

地板
发表于 2012-11-8 21:13:23 |只看该作者
这是一个好帖子,大家快来围观!!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

助理设计师

纳金币
精华
5#
发表于 2014-10-3 12:35:19 |只看该作者
支持 支持  支持
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|纳金网 ( 闽ICP备08008928号

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 20:01 , Processed in 0.085473 second(s), 27 queries .